- Impartial consultation with parties to resolve disputes prior to filing suit or trial.
- Copyright Assignments, Transfers, Licenses
- Advice and Litigation services
- Detention Hearings and Adjudication of conduct
- Collaborative Law to help achieve the best possible outcome for all parties
- Agreed Divorces and Custody of Children
- Child Protective Services cases and advice before a Legal case begins
- Probate Estates, testate and intestate
- Drafting and Executing Last Will and Testament, Living Wills, Directive to Physicians and Family or Surrogates, Power of Attorney, and Medical Power of Attorney
- Help to acquire Guardianship over Persons and Estates when necessary
Notary Services are available and will travel.